Sunday 12 February 2006

Dangerous Dan's


DD Jeff Wings Posted by Picasa

DANGEROUS DAN's

The first time I went to DANGEROUS DAN's, I'll be honest, I was a little scared.
With a strip club across the street, and a grubby appearance, DD's looked like a dive. But, looks can be decieving. Also, the first time I went there, Dude felt bullied there when he tried to order the Quadruple C, but we will get to that later.

On this particular occasion, New Year's day, Ricky, Dude and myself went to DD's to endulge in fried foods, grease, and other foody goodness.

Ok, the Chicken Wing Low-Down on DD's
SCORE:

SIZE of WINGS: large, they don't skimp out, and they include the tip
HEAT: Hot (the hottest they had), which was a 6/10, dissapointing
WET NAP FACTOR: 4/5, wet, but I have had them wetter here before
PRICE: 10 Wings for $ 7.45, or 20 Wings $ 12.95

EXTRAS Info
SAUCE CHOICE: Mild, Medium, Hot, Honey Garlic, Honey Mustard
SIDES: came with celery and blue cheese dip
WETNAP: yes, but with the amount of sauce, more napkins please
DEEP FRIED, GRILLED, BATTERED: deep fried straight up

OVERALL: Good wings. The hot flavour has a BBQ hint to it, which gives it some distinctness from other fried wings. I endorse these wings. But lets be honest, most people don't come for the wings ...

No comments: