Wednesday 18 July 2018

Orange Sorbet Coca-Cola

My favourite beverage is Coca-Cola products. Coke, Coke Zero, and Cherry Coke/Cherry Coke Zero for the win. In Canada we are pretty limited to our flavours - Classic, Diet and Diet with Lime seem to be the only ones that are available all year round. So it's been a treat this Spring/Summer of 2018 when Cherry Coke and Cherry Coke Zero have been pretty available. Then for the summer, Vanilla Coke came back, along with Raspberry Coke (I tried this, not a big fan but it does taste like Raspberry).


Today I was out running errands and only in one store did I come across Orange Sorbet (which I originally thought was Orange Cream). I didn't even know this was a thing. A quick scan on the Internet gives me very little details on it - even the Coca-Cola Canada website has nothing on it. What is up with that?

Here's what you need to know - it's really good. It has that smooth creamy taste like a Vanilla Coke, but it has a subtle, non-overpowering taste of orange. It's like an orange creamcicle, with some Coke. I was guzzling this stuff down faster than I wanted to. I only wish it came in the Zero format ...

No comments: