Friday 4 May 2018

May the 4th Be With You - Star Wars Day 2018!




Happy Star Wars Day everyone! It's funny, I'm more of a Star Trek guy, and yet my blog has way more Star Wars references. Anyways, here's a recap of some of my Star Wars posts from the past:



Check out the recipe for these Rebel Blaster X-Wings HERE



This was a post about people putting chicken and Star Wars together.


 This was one of my first meme's I created myself, I mean, based on other people's memes that I adapted for chicken wings.












Those were more meme's from my Star Wars meme collection last year.



And one last one just as The Last Jedi came out.


To be honest, I completely forgot about today (mostly because I can't believe its May already). When I get a chance today I'm going to send out some more Star Wars Memes today/tonight!

No comments: