Wednesday 29 November 2017

Arby's buys Buffalo Wild Wings

Well,  Arby's now really does have All The Meats.





For $2.9 billion dollars (billion) Arby's, is buying chicken wing chain Buffalo Wild Wings reported Forbes. Maybe signs were there when Arby's was advertising their Buffalo Chicken sandwich recently.

I gotta say, $2.9 billion seems ridiculous over evaluation to me. Mainly because I think Buffalo Wild Wings serves pretty terrible wings; I've been 3 times in my life and each time was super disappointing:


They are big, but every time I had them they were rubbery, tough and not at all crispy. Very commercial and no love.

On the other hand, I have rarely had a bad experience at Arby's. Arby's says they are going to keep BWWW independant, but what does any of this mean for either chain? What new food partnership might this make?

No comments: