Wednesday 23 November 2011

WWWWWW #52 Nicki Minaj's Chicken Wing Necklace



Yes, World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. WWWWWW. This is where I will surf the Web, and find other people talking about chicken wings. The world is full of chicken wing stories, wacky and otherwise. Recipes, restaurant reviews, eating contests or whatever. Today's Blog relating to wings in some shape or form:




I had no idea who Niki Minaj was. Looking for something on the WWW for today, I randomly searched 'chicken wing necklace' and overwhelmingly the results were Niki Minaj Pink Chicken Wing Necklace. I'm not up on music or pop culture, so I had to go to wikipedia to figure out who she was - and I still don't recognize her, but again, I'm not hip to today's music.


The point is she was wearing a chicken wing necklace, and I think that is awesome. It's pink, because that is Minaj's thing, but it looks pretty real. It retails for $100 on the onchmovement's website:

"Get it while it's hot! 
PINK FRIED CHICKEN!!!
Deep fried and extra crispy, the Pink Fried Chicken Wing is bold statement for any fashionista. Each chicken wing is hand battered so no two pieces are the same. Made from 100% animal free material!
This juicy wing measures approximately 4.5" tip to tip and hangs from a 17" heavy duty gold tone link chain with an extra 5" inch adjustable sizing chain."

I thought the onch movement was some sort of charity, but they are just a fashion movement.

Pink Chicken Wing necklaces. Crazy, but kinda cool. I don't wear jewelry, but maybe my sweetheart will be getting something special for Christmas . . .*



*I will not actually be getting her this. She encourages my wing obsession, but that encouragement only goes so far.

No comments: